Discover Shinefinity Steel Orchid.
Level: light brown.
Tone: cendre pearl.
Wella Shinefinity gives you a uniform, translucent colour of incomparable shine, with the greatest respect for your hair. This type of colour is ideal to give your hair its shine after lightening, to reduce unwanted tones, or even to harmonize the moderate irregularity of hair that has already been coloured. It does not contain ammonia, silicone or alcohol.
- It’s a maintenance-free, colour glaze that respects your hair’s natural character and lasts up to 6 weeks.
- It has a balanced pH that helps bond the colour gently, without lightening the hair, for reliable and uniform results, regardless of your hair’s uneven porosity.
- It has the capacity to darken your colour up to three levels in one step.
- It offers flexible results and infinite possibilities, depending on the leave-in time you choose (10 to 20 minutes), or if you apply the colour to dry or damp hair. You can even use heat (15 minutes) to intensify dark, red tones, or to camouflage your first gray hair.
- All the shades in the range can be diluted with 00/00 (crystal glaze).
Colour creme blended with selected Shinefinity activator delivers dependable colour results with a non-drip consistency.
- Proportion 1 : 1 (equal amount of colour and Shinefinity activator).
- The leave-in time varies from 10 to 20 minutes, depending on the desired result. Can be put under heat for 15 minutes if there is white hair.
- Rinse the hair, but no need to perform a post-colour treatment to close the cuticles.