OPI’s spring 2022 collection was designed in partnership with Xbox, to bring you a fun palette of bright and vibrant rainbow colours.
GelColor Soak-off Gel Lacquer is a thin, brush-on formula designed for high performance and a glossier finish than regular nail polish. Did you know that an OPI GelColor manicure lasts up to 3 weeks? That’s right! 3 weeks! If you have a vacation planned, are always on the run, or find it hard to visit to the salon frequently, this is THE gel nail polish for you.
The main difference between gel nails and a regular manicure is the curing: between each coat, you have to cure the colour and set the gel nail polish by placing your nails under an LED light designed for this purpose. The durability of a gel nail polish manicure lies in its application. It’s therefore essential to do it properly.
- Properly prep nail and cuticle for optimal adhesion, then apply one coat of Bond-Aid pH Balancing Agent.
- Shake GelColor Base Coat vigorously then apply a thin coat. Cap the free edge to prevent chipping, and cure for 30 seconds in the Dual Cure LED Lamp.
- Shake the colour of your choice, apply a thin coat, and cure for 30 seconds in the Dual Cure LED lamp. Apply a second coat, cap the free edge, and cure as well.
- Shake GelColor Top Coat vigorously for 1 minute to thoroughly mix. Apply a very thin coat, cap the free edge to seal in color, and cure for 30 seconds in the Dual Cure LED lamp.
- Remove tacky layer on Top Coat with a Nail Wipe saturated with N.A.S. 99. Apply a drop of Nail & Cuticle Oil and massage into cuticles. You're all done! Your manicure will last for several weeks!